Positive Quotes 31-32
"Don't let the learning from your own experiences take too long. If you have been doing it wrong for the last ten years, I would suggest that's long enough!" --Jim Rohn
"All that a man achieves and all that he fail to achieve is the direct result of his own thoughts." -- James Allen
Positive Quotes 33-34
"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?" -- Dr. Robert Schuller
"Only the curious will learn and only the resolute overcome the obstacles to learning." -- Eugene S. Wilson
Positive Quotes 35-36
"While one hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior." -- Henry C. Link
"When people say to me: "How do you do so many things?" I often answer them without meaning to be cruel: "How do you do so little?" It seems to me that people have vast potential. Most people can do extraordinary things if they have the confidence or take the risks. Yet most people sit in front of the TV and treat life as if it goes on forever." -- Phillip Adams
Positive Quotes 37-38
"It's better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one than to have an opportunity and not be prepared." -- Whitney Young
1. It ain't as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning.
2. Get mad, then get over it.
3. Avoid having your ego so close to your position that when your position falls, your ego goes with it.
4. It can be done!
5. Be careful what you choose. You may get it.
6. Don't let adverse facts stand in the way of a good decision.
7. You can't make someone else's choices. You shouldn't let someone else make yours.
8. Check small things.
9. Share credit.
10. Remain calm. Be kind.
11. Have a vision.
12. Don't take counsel of your fears or naysayers.
13. Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.
-- General Colin Powell's Rules to Live By
Positive Quotes 39-40
"The secret of success is constancy to purpose." -- Benjamin Disraeli
Your self-image controls your performance; see yourself as confident and in complete control. --Brian Tracy